The Campground @ Strouds Run Rules
Please follow these guidelines to ensure a safe and enjoyable visit for all!
- Occupants must be 18 years (or older) to register a campsite.
- Maximum six (6) guests and two (2) vehicles per campsite
- No more than one motor home/camper OR two large tents OR one large and two small tents per site.
- No more than two (2) pets are permitted per site. Pets must have updated shots, be on a leash, and not be left alone. Owners must clean up after their pets.
- QUIET HOURS are 10:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m. *Running generators are not permitted during quiet hours!
- Public display/consumption of alcoholic beverages are prohibited.
- All fires must be controlled and contained in the fire rings provided.
- Cutting or gathering firewood is NOT PERMITTED. The use of chainsaws or other power tools is prohibited.
- The selling or vending of items is prohibited except by permit and contract with the State of Ohio.
- Only licensed vehicles may operate in the park. NO ATVs OR GOLF CARTS.
- BEFORE DEPARTING: Please put all garbage in the dumpster at the campground entrance.
LEAVE NO TRASH BEHIND – Thanks!